We are delighted that you are planning to visit Diagnostic Health. We’ve created this section to help you prepare for your exam.
Our quiet and comfortable outpatient setting is located in Reading, away from the complexities of any hospital setting. Our one story, easy access facility offers free and abundant parking.
- Arrive 20-30 minutes before your appointment time to verify your registration information and if needed, to provide further health information for your exam.
- Referral: If you received any appointment slips or patient preparation instructions, please bring them with you to your appointment.
- Notify your physician and Diagnostic Health staff at the time you check in if are currently breastfeeding or if there is any chance that you be may be pregnant.
- List of medications: Bring a list of your current medications (or you can bring the medications themselves) and information about any allergies you may have. Information on medications and allergies is not needed for simple x-rays like a chest x-ray or an ankle film, but sometimes patients do not realize they are really scheduled for more complicated studies like a chest CT. If in doubt, bring the information.
- Some exams have special instructions which should be given at the time of scheduling. Those exams include MRI, CT scan and Ultrasound. If you did not receive instructions, please call us and we’d be happy to assist you.
Reports and Film/CD
We will send your exam report and film/CD (if requested) directly to your physician. Your physician will discuss the results with you at your next scheduled appointment.